You will need:
Any left over paper, ruler, double sided tape, scalpel and a pencil.
1. Take the scrap paper and measure 9 identical strips. Our strips were 10cm x 3cm.
2. Using the scalpel cut the paper into strips.
3. Take a strip and curl it under to form a point.
4. Turning the point over use the double sided tape stick the back edges together.
5. After you have repeated this process with 8 of the 9 strips you can start attaching the points to create the gift bow. Start with the first 2 and make a right angle sticking them together with the double sided tape.
6. Keep adding so that the points are evenly placed.
7. Now the first layer is complete it should have 4 corners.
8. Place point 5 in between 2 of the points on the first layer, basically filling in the gap.
9. Keep adding the points to fill in the gaps.
10. Once all 8 points have been attached the gift bow should look like this.
11. Take the final strip and curl into a loop, sticking the edges with double sided tape.
12. Place a piece of tape in the centre of the gift bow stick the curled strip in the centre.