Wednesday 7 March 2012

Interview Matthew Hams

London based Matthew Hams' has a very contemporary illustrative style. He mixes bold characters with colourful typography and the results are brilliant. here he answers our quick 10. 
Hopefully, It's still to come. I do always enjoy seeing my work in print.

How would you describe your work to someone who hadn't seen it? 
Simple, graphic, fun.

What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self? 
Not to worry too much, it'll all work out. 

Who would you most like to collaborate with? 
I love what the guys at Media Molecule do. it'd be great to collaborate with them somehow.

What is the worst job you have ever had? 
I worked on the fish counter at a supermarket. that wasn't particularly fun. 

Who would play you in the movie of your life? 
Billy Bob Thornton. 
What is the greatest song off all time? 
Raymond Scott's Powerhouse. It's the sound of the cogs turning in my mind. 

What do you dislike most about popular culture? 
There is a lot of hubbub isn't there?

What is the greatest invention of all time? 
It could be tea, but probably is the printing press. Tea is good though. 

If you didn't do what you do what would you do? 
I honestly don't know! I'd Probably be back on the fish counter. 

images courtesy of www.matthewhams.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment