Wednesday 12 September 2012

Interview: Michael Arnold.

What is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement so far was appearing in 'Computer Arts Projects' for my work on The how To Project. I was bragging about that for weeks. 

How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't see it?
I would describe it as complicated things in a simple way that makes people say 'that's cool, I want that'.

What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
Cut your hair, chump

When are you happiest?
In the mornings, when I have the place to myself and I can listen to Sam Cooke really loud.

What is the worst job you have ever had?
I was once asked to design a poster for a DJ night on a tight deadline. The guy basically kept adding more and more information and changes he wanted that took away from everything I had illustrated. And then last minute went with his friend's design because he had gone "all space cadet" on him for not asking him, whatever that means.....

Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Marlon Brando - The Godfather version.

What is your karaoke song?
Ben E. king - Stand By Me.

What do you dislike most about popular culture?
Those trousers where the crotch is really low.

What is the greatest invention of all time?
I couldn't think of a funny answer for this one so I'm going to have to say my iPhone. It's the kind of invention that has changed the running of people's day to day lives in a way that you can't imagine how you did things before you had it. 

If you didn't do what you do. What would you do?
I'd probably be either a Pilot or a Chef. I love booth of those things. 


all images courtesy of www.mkrnld.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment