Thursday 11 April 2013

Interview Judy Kaufmann

What is your greatest achievement?
To have achieved the quality of life that I aspire to have, with my boyfriend who is also freelance. I'm glad to live in a city like Barcelona, which allows the freedom to move everywhere by bike, and to live in a small town with lots of things happening.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
My style is colourful, sometimes conceptual and many times has to do with repetition drawings.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
1. Listen to good music
2. The time you spend drawing is proportional to the quality of your artwork.
3. The time you spend traveling is proportional to the quantity of inspiration.
When are you happiest?
At home , chatting with my boyfriend with a glass of wine.
What is the worst job you have ever had?
I think that when I was an Art Director in a multinational advertising company in Barcelona.
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
The bed ;)
What is your Karaoke song?
Definitely any song of Pulp.
What do you dislike most about popular culture?
The copy/paste culture.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
Definitely internet.
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I would loved to have had the talent to be a contemporary dancer.







No comments:

Post a Comment