Thursday 27 June 2013

Interview Stephen Cheetham

What is your greatest achievement?
Actually being able to do something I love doing every day and getting paid for it. 
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Colourful and simple, and sometimes a little bit funny.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
None at all. Every 15 year old thinks they know it all, so I'd be wasting my own time giving advice to myself. If that makes sense?! 
When are you happiest?
After my morning espresso, when I get a client saying they agree and my idea is best.
What is the worst job you have had?
I did some work on a fairly high profile Christmas job. I don't want to say too much, but
it wasn't what I expected when I said yes!
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Clint Eastwood. Definitely not an accurate portrayal, but it's my film and I can get whoever I want.
What is your karaoke song?
I've never done karaoke. 
What 5 things can't you live without?
Food, water, oxygen, sunlight and my new camera.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
My new camera.
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I'd try to be an astrophysicist. And fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment