Thursday 21 November 2013

Interview with Martin Vinograd

What is your greatest achievement?
The greatest achievement of my career is that i do what i love regardless money and time spent doing it
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
My drawings have a fresh, relax outgoing style try to show emotions,and my funny point of view of the world.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
If you find something that amuses you and makes you happy, follow that path, make a challenge of it . Show your work to the world regardless of peoples preconceptions, because at the end of the day whatever is a good or bad opinon someone has seen your work and that forfils you. So do what you want kid, and let the dog eat your homework!!!
When are you happiest?
When I spend my time doing what I love, that make me really happy.
What is the worst job you have had?
Thank god I have not had a job that has left a bad experience, but i would never work in a call center for example.
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Some actor that show carisma and would not be afraid to make a fool of himself.
What is your karaoke song?
FAUNA - " PARA MI "
What 5 things can't you live without?
Love, Fernet con Coca (Argentinian Popular Drink), food, friends and family.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
Music
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
That guy that travel around the world trying new food wherever the wind blows.
You can find his work at Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment